PADDY POWER are offering punters up to £20 back as cash if their bet on Brentford vs Manchester United loses.
That’s right – new customers who sign up and stake £20 on the Premier League clash will get their money straight back if they’re not successful!
The bookmaker are also offering customers a boosted 139/1 bet builder on the all-important clash on Wednesday.
How to claim..
Paddy Power special
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using promo code YSKWDX
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a Card
- Place a £20 Sportsbook bet. For the purposes of this promotion, your first ever bet will be counted as the qualifying bet
- If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser – Paddy Power will refund you stake in CASH up to £20
- You refund will be processed within one hour after the qualifying bet has been settled
Manchester United travel to Brentford for Wednesday’s Premier League clash.
The Red Devils will be hoping for a strong response after their late collapse against Aston Villa over the weekend.
Ralf Rangnick’s side are seventh in the division, five points behind fourth-placed West Ham, who’ve played two extra matches.
This is the first meeting of the season between these two sides with the fixture originally due to have been played over a month ago.
But three points isn’t assured with Liverpool, Arsenal and West Ham having all stumbled against Thomas Frank’s side.
However, the Bees have leaked seven goals in their last two against Southampton and Liverpool.
United are expected to welcome Cristiano Ronaldo back into the fold and we expect the Portuguese to return with a bang.
139/1 Bet Builder special
Brentford vs Manchester United
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Christian Norgaard – Shown a Card
- Luke Shaw – Shown a Card
- Bruno Fernandes – Anytime Assist
- Cristiano Ronaldo – First Goalscorer
Our four selections create odds of 139/1 – BACK HERE*
So we’re backing Ronaldo to score 2+ goals at odds of 4/1.
New Paddy Power customers can follow our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £100 from a £20 stake!
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger (OK, a lot bigger), then you can back our four-fold bet builder that’s been boosted to 139/1.
Our selections are: Christian Norgaard – Shown a Card, Luke Shaw – Shown a Card, Bruno Fernandes – Anytime Assist, Cristiano Ronaldo – First Goalscorer
£20 on that will return £2,800 if it comes in.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.